“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” (― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist)

Aqua Timez - Mayonaka no Orchestra (lyrics)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

真夜中のオーケストラ
-Mayonaka no Orchestra-
[Midnight Orchestra]

Aqua Timez


mayonaka no uta ga sakenda
“Boku hontou wa  ano hi kara zutto..."
The midnight song I cried out went 
"In reality, ever since that day, I..."
 
 
akaku sukitooru yuugure no ato  
hoshitachi wa sora ni suwari
sorezore no oto wo kanadeteita
After the glowing twilight
the stars took their place in the sky 
and each played its own tune
sunao ni nare to iwarenakute mo
Even if I can't say I've become honest,
namida wa mou  
boku no omoi wo tsurete 
ashimoto de chiisana umi ni natta
Tears have now merged 
with my emotions 
and a small sea has formed at my feet
 
 
sora wa ugokanai 
hi ga nobori oriru dake
The sky doesn't move 
the sun simply rises and sets
jimen wa ugokanai 
kimi ga aruku ka 
 arukanai ka dakeda
The ground doesn't move 
you only either walk or stand still 


mayonaka no uta ga sakenda 
"Boku hontou wa  hitori ga kirai da  
daikirai da"
The midnight song I cried out went 
"In reality, I don't like being alone... 
I truly hate it"
taisetsu wo shitte shimatta  
ano hi kara zutto
I've come to know what's important 
ever since that day
shiawase nante chiisana SUPUUN de 
sukueru kurai de  juubun nanda
A small spoon is almost enough 
to scoop up happiness
wakeaeru hito ga iru ka  
inai ka dakeda
Is there someone to share it with 
or must I keep it to myself?


tsuyogaru tabi ni hibi ga hairu  
kokoro wa sou  
A new crack appears every time 
I pretend to be strong 
maru de GARASU saiku ga miseru 
hakanai yume
so it appears that my heart 
must be made of glass
just like an empty dream
junsui wo butsukeau no ga 
kowai kara  bokura wa mina
Since we're afraid of messing with purity
each and every one of us has acted
sure tafuri wo shite  
futoumei na sekai ni sumitsuita
As though we have settled down 
in this opaque world


omotai jiyuu wo hikizutte  aruiteta
I've walked dragging a weighty freedom along
wakare ga kuru tabi  
each time separation would come
sora ga toozakatte 
yuku you ni mieta
it seemed as though the sky would sink back


sayonara no ame ga tsubuyaita 
"Karita mama no kasa ga arunda  
koko ni arunda"
Farewell; I muttered in the rain 
"You can borrow my umbrella... 
that's what it's here for"
karita mama no yasashisa ga  
kono mune ni zutto
I'll give you the kindess always 
found inside my heart
boku ni wa mada  akiramete inai  
saikai ga aru  yakusoku ga aru
I still haven't given up on the chance of 
there being a reunion; that's a promise
hoshikuzu wo BEDDO ni shite  
nemutteiru ano hito ni
To the person who sleeps with 
stardust as a bed


kisetsu no nai machi ni 
shagamikomu otoko no ko
In the town with no seasons 
crouches a sad young boy
atama wo nadete kureru 
hito ga inakatta dake  
sore dake na no ni
There's simply no one there 
to stroke his head
but despite that...


hoshi to mitsumeau  
samugari na kodomotachi
The children who suffer from the cold 
gaze up at the stars 


mayonaka no uta ga sakenda 
"Boku hontou wa hitori ga  kirai da  
daikirai da"
The midnight song I cried out went 
"In reality, I don't like being alone... 
I truly hate it"
hitoribocchi de  ikite yukete 
shimau nante koto
I've always lived on 
by myself in solitude
shiawase nante chiisana SUPUUN de 
sukueru kurai de  juubun nanda
A small spoon is almost enough 
to scoop up happiness
wakeaeru hito ga iru ka  
inai ka dake
Is there anyone at all to share it with 
or must it be kept to myself?


mayonaka no uta wa sakebu yo 
"Boku hontou wa  boku hontou wa  
sabishikatta"
The midnight song I cry out goes 
"In reality, I... in reality, I... 
was very lonely"
taiyou no mabushisa ni  
kakikesarete mo
Even if it is erased by the blazing sun
saa  hata wo furou ka kata wo 
kumou ka tada utaou ka  
doredemo ii yo
Come on, you can always either wave a flag
go on each other's shoulders or 
just sing something
wakeaeru kimi ga iru ka 
inai ka dakeda yo
It's just a matter of whether there's 
someone to share it with or not

Credit: animelyrics.com
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature