“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” (― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist)

supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (lyrics)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
[The Story You Don’t Know]
supercell




itsumo doori no aru hi no koto
Like always, on that day
kimi ha totsuzen tachiagari itta
you suddenly stood up and said
“konya hoshi wo mi ni yukou”
“Tonight, lets go Stargazing!”


“tama ni ha ii koto iunda ne”
“Oh, you sometimes have great ideas huh!”
nante minna shite itte waratta
everyone said as they laughed.
akari mo nai michi wo
Like idiots, we just frolicked and walked
BAKA mitai ni hashai de aruita
on the dark road
kakaekonda kodoku ya fuan ni
as not to be crushed by loneliness
oshitsubusarenai youni
nor anxiety.


maakana sekai kara miageta
As we looked up from this dark world,
yozora ha hoshi ga furu you de
the night sky looked like it would drop the stars!


itsu kara darou
Since when I wonder,
kimi no koto wo
since when have I been
oikakeru watashi ga ita
chasing after you?
douka onegai
Please, please
odorokanaide kiite yo
don’t be surprised, listen
watashi no kono omoi wo
to these feelings of mine.


“are ga DENEBU, ARUTAIRU, BEGA”
“That’s Deneb, Altair, Vega…”
kimi wa yubi sasu natsu no taisankaku
you said as you pointed at The Summer Triangle.
oboete sora wo miru
As I looked at the sky,
yatto mitsuketa Orihime-sama
I finally found Orihime-sama,
dakedo doko darou Hikoboshi-sama
but where is Hikoboshi-sama I wonder?
kore ja hitori bocchi
Isn’t she lonely?


tanoshikena hitotsu tonari no kimi
As I stood next to you who was enjoying himself,
watashi ha nani mo ienakute
I stood there unable to say anything…


honto ha zutto kimi no koto wo
The truth is, I somehow
dokoka de wakatteita
understood my feelings for you.
“mitsukatta,” tte
“I found it”
todoki ha shinai
But they won’t reach you…
dame da yo nakanaide
This is no good…don’t cry,
sou iikikaseta
I told myself.


tsuyogaru watashi wa okubyou de
I acted tough, but the cowardly me
kyoumi ga nai youna furi wo shiteta
pretended like I didn’t have an interest…
dakedo
However,
mune wo sasu itami ha mashiteku
that just increased the pain stabbing my heart.
aa sou ka suki ni naru tte
Aah, I see, this is what it means
kou iu koto nanda ne
to fall in love.


“’dou shitai?’ iite goran”
“Try saying to me ‘What’s wrong?’”
kokoro no koe ga suru
my heart tries to tell you that,
kimi no tonari ga ii
but being next to you is fine…
shinjitsu ha zankoku da
reality is so cruel…


iwanakatta
I didn’t say it,
ienakatta
I couldn’t say it,
nido to modorenai
I can’t go back now…


ano natsu no hi
That summer day,
kirameku hoshi
those glittering stars,
ima demo omoidaseru yo
I remember them even now.
waratta kao mo
Your smiling face,
okotta kao mo
your angry face,
daisuki deshita
I loved them all.
okashii yo ne
Weird isn’t it?
wakatteta noni
Even though I understood it all…
kimi no shiranai
You don’t know about this,
watashi dake no himitsu
it’s a secret only I know.
yoru wo koete
I pass the nights,
tooi omoide no kimi ga
the you from my distant memories
yubi wo sasu
points your finger at the stars
mujakina koe de
with such an innocent voice.



Credit:
Romaji & Translation: http://suisei.kokidokom.net
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature