“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” (― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist)

Lembar Tigabelas: Beautiful (Day)

Monday, February 2, 2015
Today Is A Beautiful Day (album CD cover) - supercell (2011)


Okay. This kinda sum up things in the last two weeks.

Errr ... in these past weeks, I've been hearing too much phrases like: "... is it you? Pangling! You've become prettier". I kinda ignored them since I thought it just because I am wearing contacts (though I've worn them a lot in these past 6 months). Well, it finally becomes funny when my parents actually said the same line.

Then, after a series of similar phrases when I went home yesterday, I finally asked my father. The conversation then went like this:

"Did I change that much? I mean, people keep saying it a lot these days."

"Well, I did need to blink several times when I saw you at the train station."

"Is it because of the contacts?"

"... hmm. That too. But I think it's because you look more cheerful these days. You smile a lot. Several people believe you're rather a serious type person, so it is natural that they got surprised."

"... that's all?"

"If I could add, you look glowing. People must think that you have fallen in love with someone."



And I laughed so hard when I heard that.


Well, people did say that woman who fall in love become more beautiful each day. ... but I think it might not the reason in my case (or it might be?).

Putting that aside, I did feel rather happy these days. It's like ... I enjoy my each day and look forward to spend my time doing things. I finally find something I want to do (and that very thing is a passion of mine). It might be true that I enjoy my journey to reach my dream. So, everyday feels like a beautiful day :')

On the other hand, I admit I rather let myself being too serious and rather gloomy in these past years. I can't blame people when they got surprised seeing me being cheerful (I am originally like this, though).

And, about that falling in love thing ... well, I can't say much about that. Though, this is a journey to pursue my 'personal legend', so ... I might actually get a chance to meet my destined one (Fatima, or rather, Santiago in my case) here.

Okay. Let's leave it all there for now.

At least, it is true that I smiled so much these days :P.



{home is where your heart is}
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature